IQV12 Belt Sander 2-Battery Kit
Features and Benefits:
- PERFORMANCE: The G1811 is equipped for both speed and control. It runs at 6,600 RPM to get you through jobs fast. You can change belts at the touch of a button and a variable speed lever lets you maneuver around tight spots as quickly or carefully as the job demands
- DURABILITY: Small but mighty, the G1811 holds up to being dropped and pushed to the places it needs to go. Its impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated 6 ft. drops, aggressive shop fluids and the wear and tear of REAL WORK
- COMFORT: Only 2 lbs. even with the battery. This cordless belt sander is so light, it°۪s like working with your bare hands. An ergonomic rubber grip reduces fatigue during extended use and it runs quietly enough that you can skip the ear plugs
- ACCESSIBILITY: Take precision sanding to a whole new level. This hose-free sander with 3/8° X 13° narrow-width belts and an 8-position adjustable belt arm gets in and around a car or truck°۪s tightest spots. It°۪s designed to smooth, finish and deburr whatever hard-to-reach jobs you throw at it
- Kit Includes (2) r2.0 Li-ion Batteries, 12V charger, (3) 60-Grit and (3) 80-Grit Belts
Introducing the Ingersoll Rand IQV12 Series G1811 Belt Sander°ÛÓthe first ever 12V cordless belt sander made specifically for the automotive industry. With a 3/8" X 13" narrow-width belt, zero hoses and an 8-position adjustable belt arm, the G1811 is built for access and precision sanding. A variable speed lever adds control and a quick change lock and release allows you to switch belts as the job demands. But it°۪s more than agile. This 2 lb. tight-space-navigator offers an impact- and chemical-resistant housing to make sure it holds up to being dropped and pushed to the places it needs to go.