Handy Mig Welder
Features and Benefits
- 35-88 amps output; welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel
- Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically cold until gun trigger is pressed
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
Interested in welding? Ready to try your hand at wire welding? Have we got the welder for you, the Handy MIG from Lincoln Electric! This compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welder plugs into a 115V, 20 amp outlet and is user friendly. Four voltage settings and continuous wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8" thick. And, it's easy to get started since practically everything you'll need to MIG weld is in the box gun and cable assembly, work cable and clamp, gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose, spool of solid wire, contact tips and handshield with filter plate and lens. Just add a cylinder of shielding gas. But that's not all there's also a spool of selfshielded, flux-cored wire, contact tips, and chipping hammer/brush so you can use your Handy MIG to weld with gasless, flux-cored wire too. One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
- Input power: 115/1/60
- Rated output curent/voltage/duty cycle: 70A / 17V / 20%
- Input current@ rated output: 20A
- Output range: 35-88A WFS while welding: 0-300 ipm; Max. OCV: 29V
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 8.8" x 18"
- Net weight: 46 lbs.