1/4" Interchangeable Digital Torque Wrench (1.85~18.45 Ft-Lbs.)
Features and Benefits
- Standard functions: torque setting, measurement setting, mode setting
- Operation in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions
- Accuracy CW +-1.5%; CCW +- 2.5%.
- LCD back-light display that shows reached torque, battery life, measurement modes N-m or kg-cm, in-lb, ft-lb.
- LED flashing & vibration / buzzer warning when under torque or overload.
(1.85~18.45 ft-lbs) Use for TPMS. Torque range of 1.85~18.45 ft-lbs or 2.5~25 Nm, 30 memory settings, 2 LEDs flashing alert (green & red), allows to operate at 14 F degree to 140 F degree. Static torque.åÊ Battery type: 2 x AA (not included). Tool weight: 0.6 lbs. Overall length: 10-1/16" or 255 mm.