Spot Annihilator Spot Weld Drill Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Applies cutting pressure for you, no need to push
- Depth adjustable, cut out only the spot weld
- 1000 rpm, for harder steels in todays cars
- Leading spot weld drill in the industry
- Guaranteed customer satisfication
The "Spitznagel" Spot Annihilator depth adjustable spot weld drill has been sold since 1991. Ask anyone who owns one and they will tell you it is one of their most useful, time saving tools. The drill applies all the needed cutting pressure to remove spot weld quickly and easily. The C-clamp is removable to access spot welds in floor panels and other hard to reach areas. The large depth adjustment ring controls how far the drill is allowed into the panel. This ensures that only the top panel is drilled, leaving the underlying panel clean and ready. The drill spins at 1000 rpm ideal for longevity of the bits and for the new Boron Steel (UHSS) panels.