Features & Benefits:
- ETS products are reliable and affordable with a lifetime warranty. We offer the same reliability you’ve come to expect from GLOCK® magazines
- Designed to fit any firearm designed to accept a factory dbl. stack style GLOCK® magazine
- Produced in a Translucent smoked grey, see-thru high strength polymer giving you the ability to both see your rounds with respect type and count and has been drop tested from 8ft against breakage, is UV, high temp and chemical resistant is WARRANTED FOR LIFE against breakage and manufactures defects
- Creep resistant - the feedlips and body won't spread apart when being stored long term even when fully loaded
- Made in USA, Lifetime warranty
FREE SHIPPING POLICIES
How FREE is it?
Shipping is free on orders being delivered to the 48 contiguous states, which excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. But don't worry, Tooldom can still ship to these states. Please contact us via email or telephone to inform you of the additional charges.
Additional details for Orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska
Please note that some items cannot be shipped outside of the continental United States. We reserve the right to cancel shipments to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico. We will, of course, contact you in the event that we cannot ship one or more of your items.
We do not ship internationally.
We only ship to locations within the United States, see map below.
Returns of new, unused items in their original packaging and in resellable condition are accepted within 30 days of purchase. You must request an RGA for your return from our customer service department prior to your return. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, the item is not returnable.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns are subject to a restock fee of up to 50% depending on the condition.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Software updates
- Electronic Diagnostic tools
- Items that require registration to be used and have been opened or registered
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software or cassette tape
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email via our online contact form, or calling us at +1(800) 764-9313 for return instructions.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be notified regarding the return.
Shipping Returns Address
To return your product, you should contact us for mailing instructions.
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance. Proof of delivery will be requested if we do not receive an item you shipped to us in order that we may investigate the missing item.