"Carnage" EFP F-Series Welding Helmet
Features and Benefits:
- The Save Phace EFP F-Series welding helmets feature a shade 3-10 ADF mounted in a shade 10 passive lens for 23 square inches of ear to ear vision the instant you strike your arc
- One of the highest rated ADF's available
- Durable, lightweight balistic nylon construction with a 9 way adjustable halo for the ultimate in comfort
- Face forming profile for tight quarters access
- One of the coolest looking helmets available anywhere
The Save Phace EFP F-Series welding helmets feature a fixed shade 3-10 ADF mounted in a shade 10 passive welding lens for 23 square inches of 180 degree vision the instant you strike your arc. These helmets are made from a lightweight balistic nylon, incorporate a sleek face forming profile, and have a 9 way adjustable halo for the ultimate in comfort and performance. Each helmet includes a free clear cutting and grinding lens to enhance functionality and value, and they are the coolest looking helmets on the market.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, lead and lead compounds (Pb), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.